I have joined the Facebook Blogtober Challenge hoping that it will help me reinvigorate my blogging.
In this challenge we post daily on a specific topic assigned, for the month of October.
Day one is 10 facts about me, I am going to be honest and open on the challenges and maybe I will learn something about myself… here we go
- My home is in the village of Uki NSW near Mt Warning, one of the most beautiful places I know and can waste many hours looking out the view from my windows
- Waking up the other morning I thought about how old I am and realised that I can’t really put off doing the things I want to do any longer…I will never fit into those jeans again, and I also realised that I had better figure out what it is I want to do.
- I come across a bit rude sometimes, but it is because I am shy and have self-esteem issues. I am mostly afraid of people and although I am social, I am also very introverted which poses quite a challenge.
- I express myself creatively because I am socially challenged, my home and my studio are my favourite places and when I am there, life makes sense.
- I am a self-taught figurative ceramic sculptor who is now working in abstract drawing and painting and the great leap from one to the other is making my head spin.
- I married the love of my life and consider myself the luckiest woman alive for that
- I hate having my photograph taken because I don’t recognise the woman in the frame at all.
- my sisters are my best friends and I cannot imagine life without them.
- I think Lebanese food is love on a plate and I cook a mean feast, I always imagine I would like to have people over and share food/love with them but I am too introverted to ever do it.
- I saw the movie Jaws too young and am afraid of swimming at the beach.
- I have an unhealthy addiction to art supplies.